The AX200 is an Ethernet based (TCP/IP) high speed controller. Two AX100 intelligent door interfaces can be connected to each AX200 - with its modular design, the system can be expanded up to 256 doors with 16,000 cardholders.
The PC software included automatically detects the jumper-less controllers.
The extremely small controllers can easily be fitted local to the door and allows connection to existing local and wide area networks using low-cost standard CAT5 cabling. This provides an economical way to control doors requiring long cable runs or for remote offices and sites without the need for costly dial-up modems or cabling.
Automatic setup and wizards reduces not only the installation and maintenance time considerably but also provides the novice or infrequent user guidance to quickly perform a wide range of tasks.
* Total card management - access control, time and attendance, photo ID printing and exception monitoring
* Standard query language (SQL) database
* Ethernet TCP/IP 10MB communication with encryption
* Plug & Play LAN and serial connection
* Wide Area Network support
* 256 time zones
* up to 256 readers
* 65,535 access levels
* 2,000 / 4,000 / 16,000 cards per controller
* Transactions stored locally at the controller
* Time & attendance reports
* Add/Replace card Wizard
* Import / Export database
* New Device Wizard
* Integrated support for offline controllers with DTU (data transfer unit)
* E-mail reports, alarms, exceptions
* Automatic database repair and maintenance
* Up to 2,000 cards or 1,000 cards and PINcode - expandable up to 16,000 cards per controller
* Multi-language support
* Easy to install
* Supports multiple reader technologies
* Selectable door open & extended door open time
* High security mode
* Latch function (permanent unlock)
* Scheduled backup utility
* Windows?? 95, 98SE, NT, 2000, ME & XP
Long range reader available